We’ve got a lot of good stuff to raffle. Here’s a partial list:
- Complete fly-tying desk
- Boots, waders and landing nets
- Discounts on gear from Galvan, Winston, St. Croix and Renzetti rods
- 2 custom-made bamboo rods
- Guided and unguided fly-fishing trips
- Lodging at Soaring Eagle Lodge, Navajo Dam and the Pecos
- Framed prints, sand painting, woodburning art, quits
- Hand-made walnut wood portable fly tying box
- Rods, reels, line and flies – too many to list
- Day passes to private fishing places
- Packs, gear bags, vests
- And much more
Raffle tickets are $1 and $5. Several items are for silent auction bid and many others for direct sale (garage sale).
You can purchase tickets at Los Pinos and Charlie’s up to Thursday; or online until Friday. Tickets will also be available at the door. More details on the main Conclave page.