The only way that we have to keep your information secure is if you are a user – yes, that means a user name and password.
- The log in box is at the bottom left side of every window.
- If you are a new member or website user, you will need to create a new registration. An email will be sent to address you indicate and then you will need to reply to that email. Then you need to change your password and log in again. It’s a pain.
- If you previously registered as a user and have forgotten your user name or password, you can retrieve that information. Follow the directions on the email that you receive.
- There are some known quirks in the system – you might need to reload the page after you log in and some older browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer) simply don’t work right.
- If you continue to encounter problems, please try to restart your browser or use a different web browser. If that doesn’t work, email the webmaster.
The saved information from previous years should be automatically filled. Please make changes, if needed.
Please log in to the website first! It's the only way to ensure that your transaction is secure. If you have forgotten your user name and/or password, you can recover them from the log in box. If you are a new member, you can also register as a new user. If you have problems, contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.